Residential Maintenance Features
Jetco Mechanical’s Residential Maintenance services can provide home owners with peace of mind that their systems and equipment are operating properly.
Proper maintenance ensures that equipment is working at optimum capacity, and maximizes energy efficiency that can save you money on utility bills.
The following topics are a list of Services provided but not limited to the listed features.
Click on a topic below to expand section, and learn more about our services provided:
- Check thermostat
- Clean / replace filters
- Check system temperature split
- Inspect electrical
- Check voltage and amperage of all motors
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Lubricate parts as needed
- Clean condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Inspect duct seal
- Check refrigerant
- Run and Test system
- Replace flow sensor
- Replacing check valve
- Checking chemical PH
- Removing and cleaning of the exchangers
- Checking filters (clean/replace as required)
- Checking system operation and settings
- Checking pump operation
- Replacement of the flame rod and Ignitor
Hot Water Tank Replacement and Upgrades
Over time hot water tanks can deteriorate and due to age causing leaks and insufficient hot water supply.
A properly functioning water heat system improves your hot water energy efficiency and in turn will save you money in the long run.
Advantages of Hot Water Tank Replacement
- More efficient
- Cost savings
- Improved hot water supply
- Space Savings